Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time to watch where I'm going

     Some one gave me a time piece for Christmas. I asked, "What is it?" They said. "It's a watch." I said, "What does it watch?"
     From what I understand, this device will help me 'be on time'.  By your standards perhaps.
     Time is a human invention my kind never truly understood. When we needed to make plans with each other, we simply called out telepathically and met with one another. But then again, you humans have days and nights. And years. How can I tell time when I've always been and time never has for me?
     I suspect this is why your kind is always in such a rush. And why you need cell phones. You can rush around trying to be on time, and call each other to explain why you will be late anyway.

     And what's with all the ticking? Will it blow up if you are not 'on time'? Ooh, and the alarms!My goodness! You people are deliberately alarming yourselves? Strange humans. No wonder you blow up at each other all the time.


photo by: Salvatore Vuono

No comments:

Post a Comment