Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello? Is this thing on?

Hello? Is this thing on?

So….This is the loathsome one’s so called ‘blog’. Mine now! I can use this to lure unsuspecting victims to my lair...I mean...camper.
You humans come in such a variety of sizes, flavors, and colors. The beauty of eating sentient food is their reaction to being eaten. If you can get the right amount of fear and adrenaline, it adds a little spice. Already dead folks taste like chicken.
On second thought, I don’t like this blogging. Through this box I can speak to millions of your kind, but I can’t eat them. It’s like a vending machine, and I have no currency.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jim-thing, how much I have missed you. And how safe I feel on the OTHER SIDE OF THE SCREEN where you can't eat me! Bwahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay Miss Morsel. I know where you LIVE!

    ReplyDelete