Wednesday, June 27, 2012


It's finally here! Thoeba's book birthday! It's our re-do debut.

For those of you who don't know, Staccato is Thoeba's second publisher. It was scary when we lost our first one, Vamptasy, when they downsized, but things happen for a reason. Once again I am excited and hopeful. Heather Savage and her team are awesome. (Thanks ladies <3)

Reviews are pouring in and most of them,but not all, are great. And that's cool. There's even a couple of contests out. Check out mel'sbookbloglissalynnreviews.blogspot.com and authorjessicafrost.blogspot.com. Those are two I know of for sure. They're giving away e-book copies of Thoeba and other stuff.

And I've decided to have a contest of my own. I'm going to give away three e-book copies too, plus autographed bookmarks. And just between you and me? I'm in the process of getting three T-shirts printed up for the contest. I'm getting a friend to do it, so they aren't done yet. ;)

Wanna enter my contest? Here's how: Same rules as last time...every time you tweet, retweet or share or even MENTION me or Thoeba, you get an entry. You have until next Wednesday, July 4th. Ready...? Go!

I'll announce the winners next Thursday. Thanks and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment