Thursday, May 22, 2014

Suppose There are Contest Winners

Or suppose only three people entered the contest. Sigh...I think my next blog should be called "Why don't people enter my contests?"

Kathy Steinemann was completely awesome to give me a couple more e-book copies, so I didn't have to choose from the three people I know who were nice enough to comment last week.

In order of their comments:

Kevin Warren. Thanks for being my first fan, and for always sticking by me and my work.

jlotus, my sister. Thanks sweetie. You were actually supposed to say WHY you deserve one, but it's my blog, and I'm giving you one for supporting me.

And Colleen Sundby. She really is my oldest friend, as I've known her since I was three years old. And she's still in my corner. Thanks buddy <3

I'll be contacting all three of you shortly to get your e-mails to send your certificates. Thanks again for entering. That is all.


6 comments:

  1. The reviewers like your story, Donna. It was wonderful working with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy <3 I enjoyed working with you too. And thank you for the extra copies for my contest winners.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so very much. Will order the hard copy on the first. I am once againlooking forward to reading your work. Thanks Kathy Steineman for your words as well. I fully support the work of authors like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for reminding me, Kevin! I have to ask her about the hard copies!

      Delete